Re: Asset as superclass of Policy / Asset not superclass of Policy. Asset same as Thing.

Well,

Asset can be any owl:Thing, the point is that by making them equivalent,
we are saying that /everything/ is an Asset.

We are saying that any instance of any class ("Astronaut", "Love") *are*
Assets.
I'd rather to say that any instance of any class *can be* Assets.

Supporting my view, is the text in the specification, which reads "is
the subject of an ODRL policy".

Víctor

--
Víctor Rodríguez-Doncel
D3205 - Ontology Engineering Group (OEG)

Campus de Montegancedo s/n
Boadilla del Monte-28660 Madrid, Spain
Tel. (+34) 91336 3672
Skype: vroddon3