Re: Namespace of ODRL

The (my) aim is that the *autogenerated* human-readable rendition should have sufficient information in. I know it doesn't quite yet, though!

M.

--
Mo McRoberts - Analyst - BBC Archive Development,
Zone 1.08, BBC Scotland, 40 Pacific Quay, Glasgow G51 1DA,

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in
Do not use, copy or disclose the
immediately.