RE: Namespace of ODRL

Hi Renato, a human-readable/understandable rendition raises my concerns. A
human has to translate the rights expressions of a party and they need an
easy access to such vocabularies. Ok, you can create a stand-alone
documentation about your vocabularies but this extends the efforts in
maintaining the vocabs: update the machine readable rendition, update the
human-readable documentation.

Michael

URL