Re: Date for next telecon?

From: Luc Yriarte <luc.yriarte@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 16:45:22 +0200
To: public-nfc@w3.org
CC: dcoleman@chariotsolutions.com
Hi Dave,

We must be about ready to a first public working draft now that we have
use cases indeed. Regarding testing, I was considering implementing the
6 simple use cases mentioned in the draft, on top of Cloudeebus / Neard
as we did for the MWV 2013 conf, plus on Android on top of Don Coleman's
phonegap NFC plugin.
https://github.com/don/phonegap-nfc

I pulled the code and got it running on an Android phone, it seems to be
really well written and modular, so I guess it would make a very good
starting point for implementing the draft API.

I'll also check with Jacques for the teleconference.

Cheers,

Luc