telecon - Friday 27 September

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 17:14:16 +0100
To: public-nfc@w3.org
I would like to arrange a teleconference for this Friday at the usual
time of 4-5pm France (10-11am Boston).  I am still waiting for the
confirmation from W3C admin team, but expect them to confirm the regular
conference code of 63294. I will send further details tomorrow (Thursday).

The agenda will focus on formal resolution for publishing the editor's
draft spec as a First Public Working Draft, and plans for TPAC.