card emulation

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 18:35:39 +0000
To: public-nfc@w3.org

I see that Android 4.4 supports card emulation:

From: http://developer.android.com/about/versions/kitkat.html

This is promising for when we (the NFC WG) want to start work on a
specification that exposes this capability to trusted web applications.
This is something that was envisioned as part of the working group
charter. We have a choice in whether we include card emulation as part
of the existing specification or whether we start a fresh specification
specifically for card emulation.