RE: Standardizing console apis..

I agree, that’s a nice test project. I’m going to work on WebIDL-to-JS this week-end so that we can get started. Do someone volounteer to craft an initial web idl?

De : Brian Kardell
Envoyé : ‎22‎ ‎février‎ ‎2013 ‎17‎:‎21
À : public-nextweb@w3.org
Objet : Standardizing console apis..

Regardless of the answers that appear in the thread linked below, I think it could be an interesting and comparatively easy exercise for us to work all the way through something from the draft/idl end... Most prollyfill ideas we've seen are actually pretty ambitious as a) we lack fundamental APIs (like the ability to access a proper CSS-OM which includes relevant parse data or a parser or wide-enough mutation observer pickup) that would allow them to be less so.  This one on the other hand could actually start pretty simply from the spec side codifying what already exists...

https://mail.mozilla.org/pipermail/es-discuss/2013-February/028877.html

Let me know what you think - anyone interested?