Re: Json-LD to N3?

Henry, all,

2 remarks:

- the problem you identified in Example 1 of VC-Core is indeed
registered as an issue[1] , and should be fixed eventually

- the conversion from TriG / JSON-LD to N3 performed by Gregg's
distiller is a non-standard interpretation of RDF datasets -- since RDF
datasets have no standard semantics anyway. It assumes that the "name"
of a named graph (IRI or blank node) actually denotes that graph (for
some definition of "that graph") and therefore can be replaced, in N3,
by the corresponding quoted graph. This is consistent with how JSON-LD
is used in VC-core (and it aligns nicely with how this is serialized in
JSON-LD, where the value of "poof", for example, is a JSON object
representing the graph itself, not even requiring an explicit graph
name) -- but this is not the only way one can use named graphs in RDF.

   best

[1] https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/issues/967