Re: ?x => {...} rules (Re: N3 meeting - 12 pm (EDT) Monday 11 July)

Oh, and I noticed a strange behavior of EYE (which predates Jos's last
patch):

http://ppr.cs.dal.ca:3002/n3/editor/s/LRjeoZwZ

The second test fails, meaning that the following is derived:

     :god :knows { :god :knows { :a :b :c } }.

despite the fact that simpler sentences are not.

   pa

PS: I know that God works in mysterious ways, but still!
Ok, that joke is out of the way, we can discuss ;-)