?x => {...} rules (Re: N3 meeting - 12 pm (EDT) Monday 11 July)

Great, thanks Jos.

I just realized, however, that the example

     ?x => { :a :b :c }

could be made much more evil:

     ?x => { :god :knows ?x }.

(an inverted "simon says" example, if you like).

Dörthe, I am not sure whether we discussed this one or not...
It seems to me that this one would generate an infinite number of
triples, namely:
     :god :knows {}.
     :god :knows { :god :knows {} }.
     :god :knows { :god :knows { :god :knows {} } }.
     # and so on...

However, contrarily to one might expect, it does not necessarily implies
that god know everything that is true. E.g., in the current semantics,

     :a :b :c.
     ?x => { :god :knows ?x }.

does not entail, in my (possibly faulty) opinion

     :god :knows { :a :b :c }.

I am not quite comfortable with this... :-/

   pa