W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mwts@w3.org > February 2009

[agenda] Tuesday Feb 10 telecon

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 19:11:43 +0100
To: public-mwts@w3.org
Message-Id: <1234203103.16347.12.camel@localhost>

Hi,

Here comes the agenda for our teleconference tomorrow (Feb 10).

Please send reports on your action items and regrets before the
call.

The logistics of the call are at the end of the message.

Agenda
------
 * Widgets testing
ACTION: Kai to continue integrating his tests WTF [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/12/02-mwts-minutes.html#action02]

Kai proposed reorganization of the test suite:
http://www.w3.org/mid/b24851260902090620j410df8fcj3e9ac04ab046f518@mail.gmail.com
http://git.webvm.net/?p=wgtqa

* Device independent testing guidelines
ACTION: Carmelo to review new version of guidelines [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2009/01/27-mwts-minutes.html#action06]

ACTION: Kai to review new version of guidelines [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2009/01/27-mwts-minutes.html#action07] [DONE]
Kai's review:
http://www.w3.org/mid/b24851260902030853m1e53ce9duc7483bcb8774c418@mail.gmail.com

ACTION: Wilhelm to provide text for DITG based on his comments [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2009/02/03-mwts-minutes.html#action05]

 * Memory Test
ACTION: Dom to check if we can host the memory test on a W3C server
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/01/27-mwts-minutes.html#action09]
ACTION: Kai to look further into memory test usability [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2009/02/03-mwts-minutes.html#action08]
ACTION: Wilhelm to run the memory test on his devices [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2009/01/06-mwts-minutes.html#action07]


 * Web Compatibility Test
ACTION: Wilhelm to look into replacement for inputmode test [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2009/01/06-mwts-minutes.html#action05]

ACTION: Kai to modify the canvas test to not rely on the todata: url
scheme [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2009/02/03-mwts-minutes.html#action14] [DONE]
Kai's copy with proposed fix to canvas:
http://static.webvm.net/canvas/mobile-test/test.html

 * Blog
ACTION: Wilhelm to review Kai's new blog entry [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2009/02/03-mwts-minutes.html#action12]
ACTION: Carmelo to draft a blog post on the guidelines document
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2009/02/03-mwts-minutes.html#action18]

 * Agreement on test suites with OMA
ACTION: Wilhem to send Opera's feedback on OMA test suites [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-mwts-minutes.html#action16]
ACTION: Dom to look back at OMA situation and report [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/11/18-mwts-minutes.html#action15]

 * Next meeting
I'll be away both on Feb 17 and 24

---------
Logistics: Zakim Teleconference bridge +1.617.761.6200 (also available
at: +33.4.89.06.34.99 or +44.117.370.6152 )
Teleconference code: 8794
Time: 5pm CET / 11 am ET / 8am PT
IRC channel: #mwts on irc.w3.org *port 6665*; please make your best
effort to be on IRC since we are using it extensively
during our teleconferences; if you don't have an IRC client installed,
you can use the Member-only web interface to the IRC server at:
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
Received on Monday, 9 February 2009 18:12:14 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 9 February 2009 18:12:15 GMT