Write up of test assertion extraction methodology

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 09:45:06 +0100
To: marcosc <marcosc@opera.com>
Cc: public-mwts@w3.org, Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Hi Marcos,

(copying Robin, since he expressed some interest in this on IRC)

I have written up the methodology we followed for the Widgets P&C spec
testability effort; I’d like to publish it somewhere (e.g. in the Mobile
Web Test Suites Working Group blog?) but before doing so, I would prefer
if you could review it (attached) and tell me if you find anything wrong
or missing.

Is this something that you could fit in your schedule? If not, I’ll
probably just go ahead and publish it.

Let me know,