Re: Write up of test assertion extraction methodology

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 13:39:53 +0100
Cc: marcosc <marcosc@opera.com>, public-mwts@w3.org
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Hi Dom,

On Dec 7, 2009, at 09:45 , Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> I have written up the methodology we followed for the Widgets P&C spec
> testability effort; Id like to publish it somewhere (e.g. in the Mobile
> Web Test Suites Working Group blog?) but before doing so, I would prefer
> if you could review it (attached) and tell me if you find anything wrong
> or missing.

This is definitely useful stuff, thanks a lot for putting it together. I'd like to suggest that it be given a little more visibility than that of a blog post. Would MWTS perhaps consider making it a Note? You could quickly wrap it inside some pubrules compliant boilerplate and ship it off to the webmaster  and I think it would make a useful reference for other groups.

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko  hired gun, higher standards