Re: [agenda] Tuesday Aug 4th teleconf

From: Kai Hendry <hendry@iki.fi>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 15:07:02 +0100
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>
2009/8/3 Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>:
>  * WCTMB2:
> ACTION-68 on Kai to submit proposals for WCTMB2

Some tests I thought we could potentially nab an Appcache from Webkit:
Not entirely sure I get this into a standalone test that will run on
any browser.

I was thinking the test reminds me of Acid3, so could we cherry pick
some items from it or at least it's structure.

Audio & Video media tests would be cool. Though the codec war is ongoing.
Maybe WAV is ok.

Also I began thinking WCTMB2 should be instead a widget ? Testing
certain elements of the Widget runtime? Widget signatures could be
tested. Language support etc.

Kind regards,