WCTBM2 Mokcup (was: [agenda] Tuesday July 28 teleconf)

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 15:07:02 +0200
To: Wilhelm Joys Andersen <wilhelmja@opera.com>
Cc: public-mwts@w3.org
Hi Wilhelm,

Le mardi 28 juillet 2009 à 16:48 +0200, Wilhelm Joys Andersen a écrit :
> I've made a mockup of what the test could look like:
>
>   http://people.opera.com/wilhelmja/wctmb2/
>
> The number should go up gradually during testing if any tests pass.

The aspect certainly looks good to me, and I can imagine it being a
useful representation of the test results.

That said, to start the actual test contribution process, it would be
useful to also draft the actual JavaScript API that tests should use; I
would expect a test should return at least:
 * a pass or fail result (or maybe a score?)
 * a human-readable name for the test, and a human-readable error
message in case of failure (for the "view details" part)

Dom (per ACTION-69)