[agenda] Tuesday October 14 teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 16:51:06 +0200
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

Hi,

Here comes our agenda for tomorrow's call (Oct 14). Please send
reports on your action items and regrets before the call.

´╗┐The logistics of the call are at the end of the message.

Agenda
------
 * Device Independent Testing Guidelines
ACTION: Dom to put the document in CVS [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/10/07-mwts-minutes.html#action07]
Done: http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2008/dev-ind-testing/
http://dev.w3.org/2008/dev-ind-testing/guidelines.html

ACTION: Dom to review DI testing guielines [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-mwts-minutes.html#action07]
Done: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Oct/0006.html

 * Cookies test suite
ACTION: Wilhelm to look into opera's test suites for cookies [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/02-mwts-minutes.html#action04]

 * Plugin test
ACTION: Dom to look closer at the plugin support test [recorded in
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2008/09/16-mwts-minutes.html#action10]

 * Widgets testing
ACTION: Carmelo to send details about meeting in WebApps WG F2F re
testing [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/10/07-mwts-minutes.html#action10]
Done: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2008Oct/0009.html

 * Next meeting
Given that next week will be the big W3C TPAC meeting, I propose we
cancel the call on Oct 21st.
I'll probably be unavailable on Oct 28; Carmelo to chair?

---------
Logistics: Zakim Teleconference bridge +1.617.761.6200 (also available
at: +33.4.89.06.34.99 or +44.117.370.6152 )
Teleconference code: 8794
Time: 5pm CET / 11 am ET / 8am PT
IRC channel: #mwts on irc.w3.org *port 6665*; please make your best
effort to be on IRC since we are using it extensively
during our teleconferences; if you don't have an IRC client installed,
you can use the Member-only web interface to the IRC server at:
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc