Updated PNG test; added revision number

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 10:26:53 +0200
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

Hi,

I've taken the liberty of updating the PNG test so that it now uses
Wilhem's latest suggestion, testing more of PNG transparency.

I have also added a revision number visible in the test, so that when we
get screenshots, we can relate them to a specific version of the test.

I haven't touched the XML inclusion test since there was still some
debate on whether we should test XHTML or not.

Dom