Re: [minutes] Tuesday Nov 13 teleconf

Hi Manuel,

Le mercredi 14 novembre 2007 à 10:19 +0100, Manuel Bieh a écrit :
> I've been following your discussions about wcss and css-mp (2.0)
> silently for a while. Unfortunately i didnt have time to read all your
> publications about it on the w3 site yet, but i'm really interested in
> what the difference is between wcss and css-mp.
>
> I recently found a page on that was written that wcss is the companion
> of xhtml-mp. So what will css-mp be needed for when there's already
> wcss? What's the difference?

CSS MP has a few more features than WCSS, and generally speaking is more
in line with the CSS design principles since it is being developed by
the W3C CSS Working Group (the group responsible for making the CSS
specifications evolve). That said, CSS MP isn't finalized yet, while
WCSS is already fairly well deployed, and can be used seamlessly with
XHTML MP and XHTML Basic.

I hope this answers your question. Best,

Dom