Re: [minutes] Tuesday Nov 13 teleconf

Hi guys,

I'm Manuel, a web developer from Germany (see www.manuelbieh.de
[german]). I hope you dont take it amiss that i'm asking my question
here but I dont know where else to ask.

I've been following your discussions about wcss and css-mp (2.0)
silently for a while. Unfortunately i didnt have time to read all your
publications about it on the w3 site yet, but i'm really interested in
what the difference is between wcss and css-mp.

I recently found a page on that was written that wcss is the companion
of xhtml-mp. So what will css-mp be needed for when there's already
wcss? What's the difference?

regards,
Manuel