W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mwts@w3.org > May 2007

[agenda] Tuesday May 22nd Teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 17:05:38 +0200
To: public-mwts@w3.org
Message-Id: <1179759938.26466.19.camel@chewie>

Hi,

After three long weeks of interruption, we're having our scheduled
teleconf tomorrow, on May 22nd, with the proposed agenda below.

The logistics of the call are indicated at the end of this message.

Please send reports on your action items before the call if you haven't
done so yet; also, please send regrets if you can't attend that call.

Agenda
------
* Conformance Test suites
   - Test Harness
ACTION: Dom to look at implementing an id for test session [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [PENDING]

ACTION: Till to do extra reseach on autmatic execution using Opera
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-mwts-minutes.html#action03]
Done: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Apr/0024.html
which lead to a working automation of the DOM test suite:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Apr/0027.html
Good team work!

ACTION: Till to draft a first message to regarding SVG test suite
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-mwts-minutes.html#action06]
Done: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Apr/0026.html
Let's discuss it and get someone to send it

ACTION: Allen to see from where the harness should be linked [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-mwts-minutes.html#action12]
ACTION: Dom to check with SVG and CSS WG whether they want more
visibility of their test suites through the harness [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-mwts-minutes.html#action13]

ACTION: Dom to check whether we're allowed to put the WCSS Test suite in
the mobile test harness [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action06]
ACTION: Dom to explore using XHTML MP as part of the harness [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action09]
See some news from the OMA at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-mwts/2007Apr/0012.html

ACTION: Dom to look at integrating the WICD test suite into the harness
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/17-mwts-minutes.html#action10]
 
* Community-based Test suite
Carmelo updated the submission guidelines document:
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/Open/submission.html

Let's determine what our next steps should be for this project.

* Participation to Nov 2007 Tech Plenary in Boston?
Should we plan to take part to the Technical Plenary meeting in Boston,
in November this year, as our next F2F?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2007AprJun/0074.html

* Next meeting
May 29?

---------
Logistics: Zakim Teleconference bridge +1.617.761.6200 (also available
at: +33.4.89.06.34.99 or +44.117.370.6152 )
Teleconference code: 8794
Time: 5pm CET / 11 am ET / 8am PT
IRC channel: #mwts on irc.w3.org *port 6665*; please make your best
effort to be on IRC since we are using it extensively
during our teleconferences; if you don't have an IRC client installed,
you can use the Member-only web interface to the IRC server at:
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc  
Received on Monday, 21 May 2007 15:05:53 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:13:07 GMT