W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mwts@w3.org > June 2007

Minutes from 06/05/2007

From: <carmelo@nist.gov>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 10:07:57 -0400
Message-ID: <1181138877.4666bfbd9f9c1@webmail.nist.gov>
To: public-mwts@w3.org

Minutes from telecon last Tuesday are below:

<Carmelo> scribe, Carmelo
<Carmelo> Present Carmelo and Allen, everyone elase was absent.
*** RRSAgent #mwts 
*** RRSAgent [rrs-loggee@128.30.52.30] has joined #mwts
<Carmelo> Carmelo take minutes
<Carmelo> will take own minutes
<Carmelo> Somewhat of informal meeting
<Carmelo> Allen ask about f2f in Boston
<Carmelo> ACTION: Dom to look at implementing an id for test session
<Carmelo> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action05]{PENDING]
<Carmelo> This action item will remain pending.
<Carmelo> ACTION: Allen to see from where the harness should be linked
<Carmelo> [11]http://www.w3.org/2007/04/24-mwts-minutes.html#action12]
<Carmelo> This Action Item is Done.  Allend sent a number of possible links 
where
the test work can be link from/to.
<Carmelo>  ACTION: Dom to check whether we're allowed to put the WCSS
<Carmelo> Recorded in [15]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-
minutes.html#action06]
<Carmelo> This action item is pending still
<Carmelo> ACTION: Dom to explore using XHTML MP as part of the harness
<Carmelo> ACTION: Dom to explore using XHTML MP as part of the harness
<Carmelo> Recorded in [16]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-
minutes.html#action09]
<Carmelo> This action item still pending
<Carmelo>  ACTION: Carmelo to rewrite Till's message on SVGT test suite
<Carmelo>   [18]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action04]
<Carmelo> This is done.  A copy was sent to Dom for his revision
<Carmelo> Community based testing
<Carmelo> ACTION: Wilhelm to submit example test cases for guidelines
* RRSAgent records action 7
<Carmelo> recorded in
<Carmelo> [23]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action11]
<Carmelo> This Action Item is done
<Carmelo> ACTION: Carmelo to modify guidelines document
* RRSAgent records action 8
<Carmeloo> as per Wihelm examples
<Carmelo> Allen and Carmelo discusssed the Technical Plenary in November and 
how it relates to our
meeting.
<Carmelo> Any comments on the test submitting framework should be sent to DOM 
ASAP.
<Carmelo> 
<Carmelo> The call lasted about 25 minutes.
*** Allen left #mwts []
Received on Wednesday, 6 June 2007 14:09:24 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:13:07 GMT