Agenda for Teleconference on 06/05/07

From: Carmelo Montanez <carmelo@nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 10:27:42 -0400
To: public-mwts@w3.org

Hi All:

Below is the proposed agenda for tomorrow's teleconference.

Zakim Teleconference bridge +1.617.761.6200 (also available
at: + or +44.117.370.6152 )
Teleconference code: 8794
Time: 5pm CET / 11 am ET / 8am PT
IRC channel: #mwts on irc.w3.org *port 6665*; please make your best
effort to be on IRC since we are using it extensively
during our teleconferences; if you don't have an IRC client installed,
you can use the Member-only web interface to the IRC server at:

Action Items

    ACTION: Dom to look at implementing an id for test session
    [recorded in

    ACTION: Allen to see from where the harness should be linked
    [recorded in

    ACTION: Dom to check whether we're allowed to put the WCSS
    Test suite in the mobile test harness [recorded in

    ACTION: Dom to explore using XHTML MP as part of the harness
    [recorded in

    ACTION: Carmelo to rewrite Till's message on SVGT test suite
    [recorded in

Community-based Test suite

    ACTION: Wilhelm to submit example test cases for guidelines
    document [recorded in