Re: Testing the submission framework for the Open Mobile Web Test Suite

From: Wilhelm Joys Andersen <wilhelmja@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:01:54 +0200
To: "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org>, public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

* Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:
| http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/Open/submit

There seems to be a problem with authorization when submitting the form. I
get error 401 even though I am on a member organization's network and do
believe I use my correct username and password when prompted. Is anyone
else experiencing the same?

Some comments on the form:
   - The 1kb limit might be a bit strict. Some tests will require larger
images, for example.
   - MIME-types of the submitted files should be picked up from user's UA
automagically.
   - The description field is a bit large. Ideally, the description of a
test should be short and concise enough to fit on one line.
   - HTML should be added to the techs list.

Apart from the issues above, it all looks very good..(c:

--
Wilhelm Joys Andersen
Core QA, Opera Software