Testing the submission framework for the Open Mobile Web Test Suite

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:08:53 +0200
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

Hi,

The interface for submitting test cases, as part of our open mobile web
test suite, is now mostly functional; before we actually start asking
for contributions from the community, I would very much appreciate if
the members of the group could test it as much as possible and send
feedback on what needs to be clarified or enhanced before we go public
with it:
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/Open/submit

Once you have submitted files, they'll appear on:
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/Open/review (which is Member-only at
this time); that interface will be used later on for managing the test
cases.

Thanks for any help on this matter,

Dom