W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mwts@w3.org > July 2007

Re: Proposed to cancel call tomorrow

From: Carmelo Montanez <carmelo@nist.gov>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 09:52:35 -0400
Message-Id: <6.2.5.6.2.20070702095205.042c6d78@nist.gov>
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

Hey Dom:

That should be fine.  I will try one more time to add the examples 
files, if not I will
mail the  to you.

Thanks,
Carmelo

At 09:35 AM 7/2/2007, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I'm hereby proposing that we cancel the call tomorrow; there was no new
>mail discussion since our last meeting, and several people have already
>sent regrets. Unless anybody object before tomorrow morning CET, we
>won't have a call tomorrow.
>
>Feel free to report any update to your action items below:
>    [NEW] ACTION: Carmelo to incorporate Wilhelm's contribution to the
>    guidelines document [recorded in
>    [29]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/26-mwts-minutes.html#action10]
>    [NEW] ACTION: Carmelo to send review of UAProf test suite [recorded
>    in [30]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/26-mwts-minutes.html#action07]
>
>    [PENDING] ACTION: Dom to check whether we're allowed to put the WCSS
>    Test suite in the mobile test harness [recorded in
>    [31]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action06]
>    [PENDING] ACTION: Dom to explore using XHTML MP as part of the
>    harness [recorded in
>    [32]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action09]
>    [PENDING] ACTION: Dom to look at creating submission framework
>    [recorded in
>    [33]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action10]
>    [PENDING] ACTION: Dom to look at implementing an id for test session
>    [recorded in
>    [34]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action05]
>
>We will have our regular call next week (Jul 10).
>
>Dom
Received on Monday, 2 July 2007 13:53:14 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:13:07 GMT