Proposed to cancel call tomorrow

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 15:35:17 +0200
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

Hi,

I'm hereby proposing that we cancel the call tomorrow; there was no new
mail discussion since our last meeting, and several people have already
sent regrets. Unless anybody object before tomorrow morning CET, we
won't have a call tomorrow.

Feel free to report any update to your action items below:
   [NEW] ACTION: Carmelo to incorporate Wilhelm's contribution to the
   guidelines document [recorded in
   [29]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/26-mwts-minutes.html#action10]
   [NEW] ACTION: Carmelo to send review of UAProf test suite [recorded
   in [30]http://www.w3.org/2007/06/26-mwts-minutes.html#action07]

   [PENDING] ACTION: Dom to check whether we're allowed to put the WCSS
   Test suite in the mobile test harness [recorded in
   [31]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action06]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Dom to explore using XHTML MP as part of the
   harness [recorded in
   [32]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action09]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Dom to look at creating submission framework
   [recorded in
   [33]http://www.w3.org/2007/05/22-mwts-minutes.html#action10]
   [PENDING] ACTION: Dom to look at implementing an id for test session
   [recorded in
   [34]http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action05]

We will have our regular call next week (Jul 10).

Dom