Re: [agenda] Next week face to face meeting

Hi Dom,

As a member new to W3C, I would really like to know typical testing
methodologies and tools that are used in W3C, particually those that are
likely to be used in the MWI Test Suites. Is this covered in "W3C and
Test Suites " topic in the agenda?

Thanks,
Allen