W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mwts@w3.org > January 2007

[minutes] Tuesday Jan 16 teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:54:45 +0100
To: public-mwts@w3.org
Message-Id: <1168966485.18095.280.camel@cumulustier>

Hi,

The (rather incomplete) minutes of our first call today are available
at:
http://www.w3.org/2007/01/16-mwts-minutes.html
linked from:
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/

and copied as text below (having the text of the minutes included in the
body of the message helps having them indexed properly by our mailing
list search engine:
http://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Public/search )

Dom

----

           MWI Test Suite Teleconference (partial minutes)

16 Jan 2007

   [2]Agenda

      [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Jan/0003.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2007/01/16-mwts-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Dom, Carmelo, Till, MSkall/LynneR, Allen, Dmitri

   Regrets
   Chair
          Dom

   Scribe
          dom

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]next week F2F agenda
     * [6]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________

Presentations

   Carmelo: was involved in test suites for years; incl XQuery, CSS,
   DOM, XSLT and XSL FO

   Till: at Opera
   ... testing a lot of Web stuff of any device
   ... everything from tv to mobile phones and desktop computer

   <scribe> ... new to w3c

   Lynne: from NIST
   ... had been working on the QA WG and cochairing QA IG (WG now
   retired)
   ... at NIST, work with industry on developing conformance test
   suites
   ... lead the group that has developed most of the XML related test
   suites

   Allen: work at SUN
   ... primary responsibility is developign conformance test suites for
   Java ME technologies

   Dmitri: from SUN as well
   ... working with Allen on conformance test suites
   ... java ME
   ... for 2 years; before worked for TCK for J2SC

   RESOLUTION: records of this group meetings will be made public

next week F2F agenda

   [7]http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/Meetings/Cambridge/agenda

      [7] http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/Meetings/Cambridge/agenda

   <scribe> ACTION: Dom to set up a teleconference during the F2F for
   remote participation [recorded in
   [8]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/16-mwts-minutes.html#action01]

   Lynne: possible deliverable: catalog of existing mobile tech test
   suites
   ... also discussions on tests suites that would test the entire
   system
   ... if so, question is what requirements do we follow

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Dom to set up a teleconference during the F2F for
   remote participation [recorded in
   [9]http://www.w3.org/2007/01/16-mwts-minutes.html#action01]

   [End of minutes]
     ______________________________________________
Received on Tuesday, 16 January 2007 16:56:08 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:13:07 GMT