[agenda] Tuesday December 17 Teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 17:05:39 +0100
To: public-mwts <public-mwts@w3.org>

Here comes the agenda for our teleconf tomorrow (Tuesday Dec 18)
(logistics at the end of the message).

* WCSS to CSS MP2.0 Test suite
        - ACTION: Dom to analyse the wcss modules: text, vEffects,
        vFormat [recorded in
        - ACTION: Wilhelm to analyse the wcss modules: css2_ext
        [recorded in
	- updated test cases for CSS MP 2.0 from Carmelo:

* NIST contribution on XHTML Forms
        - updated test cases from NIST:
        - ACTION: Dom to review the XHTML Forms test cases [recorded in
        - ACTION: Wilhelm to review the XHTML Forms test cases [recorded
        in http://www.w3.org/2007/12/11-mwts-minutes.html#action04]
* Dom's submitted test cases on CSS Media Types
        - ACTION: Wilhem to review the CSS Media Types test cases
        [recorded in
* SVG Tiny 1.2 Test suite coverage
        - ACTION: Carmelo to map OMA test requirements 026 to 035 back
        to SVG spec sections [recorded in
Done: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Dec/0006.html
        - ACTION: Dmitri to map OMA test requirements 001 to 013 back to
        SVG spec sections [recorded in
* Mobile Acid Test
        ACTION: Wilhelm to lead the work on mobile acid test [recorded
        in http://www.w3.org/2007/11/13-mwts-minutes.html#action10]
* WICD Mobile Test suite review
        ACTION: Carmelo to review the mobile wicd test suite to include
        in the matrix of reviews [recorded in
* Reminder: next teleconf on January 8

Logistics: Zakim Teleconference bridge +1.617.761.6200 (also available
at: + or +44.117.370.6152 )
Teleconference code: 8794
Time: 5pm CET / 11 am ET / 8am PT
IRC channel: #mwts on irc.w3.org *port 6665*; please make your best
effort to be on IRC since we are using it extensively
during our teleconferences; if you don't have an IRC client installed,
you can use the Member-only web interface to the IRC server at: