Re: Automating the DOM test suite

Le mercredi 25 avril 2007 à 11:51 +0200, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a
écrit :
> The only bad news is that it still doesn't work in my mobile browsers
> (Blazer and Netfront); I guess their support of DOM/javascript is too
> limited to deal with this. Of course, it would be interesting to write a
> few tests to identify what exactly doesn't work :)

And after further investigation, I finally found and fixed the problem
that prevented it to work in both these browsers: apparently, the DOM
tree wasn't updated when I was trying to trigger the click event; I
circumvented that by adding a onload trigger on the body of the
generated HTML, and it now works both in Blazer and Netfront!

I would certainly be interested to see if others can get their browsers
to work with the updated test suite:
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/dom-tests/intro

In any case, I think this test suite is now in as good a state as it can
be for mobile devices; thanks to all who contributed to this!

Dom