Re: Automating the DOM test suite

Le mercredi 25 avril 2007 à 11:26 +0200, Till Halbach a écrit :
> after a little investigating I found the culprit: Opera considers it a
> security issue to execute code after the document has been closed. close()
> is hence treated effectively as exit from JavaScript. Simply put
> document.close() at the end of the function.

Thanks a lot, that got it to work in Opera!

The only bad news is that it still doesn't work in my mobile browsers
(Blazer and Netfront); I guess their support of DOM/javascript is too
limited to deal with this. Of course, it would be interesting to write a
few tests to identify what exactly doesn't work :)

Thanks again,

Dom