W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-mwts@w3.org > April 2007

[agenda] Tue April 24 teleconf

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 19:41:28 +0200
To: public-mwts@w3.org
Message-Id: <1177350088.4208.290.camel@cumulustier>

Hi,

Here comes the proposed agenda for our teleconference on Tuesday April
24.

The logistics of the call are indicated at the end of this message.

Please send reports on your action items before the call if you haven't
done so yet; also, please send regrets if you can't attend that call.

Scribe: TBD

In preparation for this call, please:
* read and comment on the draft test submission document
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/Open/submission.html

Agenda
------
* Welcome Wilhelm Andersen, from Opera
Wilhelm was nominated as a second representative from Opera, as Till
announced last week

* Conformance Test suites
   - Test Harness
ACTION: Dom to look at implementing an id for test session [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/13-mwts-minutes.html#action05] [PENDING]

ACTION: Dom to look at implementing Till's suggestions for the DOM Test
Suites [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/10-mwts-minutes.html#action06]
DONE ->
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Apr/0012.html


ACTION: Dom to look at integrating the WICD test suite into the harness
[recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/04/17-mwts-minutes.html#action10]

ACTION: Till to try the SVG Tiny test suite in the harness on a mobile
device [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/10-mwts-minutes.html#action09]
ACTION: Carmelo to try the SVG Tiny test suite in the harness on a
mobile device [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/10-mwts-minutes.html#action09]

ACTION: Carmelo to contact the SVG Working Group to let them know about
the test harness including SVG Tiny [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/17-mwts-minutes.html#action11]
DONE

ACTION: Dom to check whether we're allowed to put the WCSS Test suite in
the mobile test harness [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action06]
ACTION: Dom to explore using XHTML MP as part of the harness [recorded
in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/27-mwts-minutes.html#action09]
(both partially done:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-mwts/2007Apr/0007.html)

* Community-based Test suite
ACTION: Dom to send responses to respondents of survey [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/17-mwts-minutes.html#action07]
DONE ->
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Apr/0007.html

ACTION: Carmelo to update the test submissions document based on Dom's
comments and put on the W3C site [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2007/04/17-mwts-minutes.html#action08]
DONE ->
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mwts/2007Apr/0010.html

Document on-line at:
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/Tests/Open/submission.html

* Next meeting
No meeting on May 1, 8 and 15; next meeting set on May 22nd

---------
Logistics: Zakim Teleconference bridge +1.617.761.6200 (also available
at: +33.4.89.06.34.99 or +44.117.370.6152 )
Teleconference code: 8794
Time: 5pm CET / 11 am ET / 8am PT
IRC channel: #mwts on irc.w3.org *port 6665*; please make your best
effort to be on IRC since we are using it extensively
during our teleconferences; if you don't have an IRC client installed,
you can use the Member-only web interface to the IRC server at:
http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc  
Received on Monday, 23 April 2007 17:42:04 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 8 January 2008 14:13:07 GMT