Meeting next week ?

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:52:03 +0100
To: "public-mw4d@w3.org" <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Dear All,

My apologies for not organizing calls in Janaury but i was travelling
most of the time.
I would like to restart that.
So i'm checking who will be available next week ?

As a side note, i worked on some new pages as discussed during last
teleconference.
There is a page dedicated to SMS gateway at
http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/Mw4d_tools_sg
and a page dedicated to data collection tools at
http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/Mw4d_tools_dct

For now there are both empty. All contributions are welcome. Max and I
will contribute on the data collection tool with all the links we have
been gathering.
The idea is that we apply on these 2 categories of tools the methodology
we defined in http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/Mw4d_tools
to see how applicable it is and if it allows people to identify the
tools they need for their purpose.

Cheers
steph
--