Re: Seeking Slightly Paranoid Android Developers for Hire and Internships

Really?

I respectfully disagree.  This is a list for mobiles in development
and social change, is it not? There are, presumably, experienced
people on this list.  This is a non-profit/social change position and
organization focused on mobile security.  It was my understanding that
this is a community of people interested in the topic to things like
jobs, grant announcements, and events seem perfectly appropriate.  I
selectively choose the lists to advertise our jobs to (we have another
one open for a project manager for the same project focused on mobile
security in human rights) and believe me, I do not think I am
'spamming' you.

I think maybe the list moderators need to chime in here.

Regards,

Katrin