Re: Seeking Slightly Paranoid Android Developers for Hire and Internships

With all due respect, I don’t think a W3C Mailing list is the appropriate place to spam with job advertisements.

David

--
David Storey

Chief Web Opener / Product Manager, Opera Dragonfly
W3C WG:  Mobile Web Best Practices / SVG Interest Group

Opera Software ASA, Oslo, Norway
Mobile: +47 94 22 02 32 / E-Mail/XMPP: dstorey@opera.com / Twitter: dstorey