Meeting: Monday 5 July 2010

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 16:59:49 +0200
To: "public-mw4d@w3.org" <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Dear All,

As announced previously, the rechartered MW4D IG will restart its
teleconferences on July 5 2010.
The details on how to attend the teleconferences are explained at
http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/#telcos

The meeting is taking place at 8:00am ET (boston time).

We are heavily using W3C chat system during the teleconference to take
note, pass URI, etc. Please connect to it at
http://irc.w3.org/?channels=mw4d
enter a meaningful nickname and connect.

Agenda
-Participants introduction
-Logistics:
	- keeping the same teleconference slot or changing to fit a bigger
number of people ?
	- adopting a different periodicity ?

-MW4D IG overview (Stephane)
-Work organization and task repartition
-Next steps
-Next Meeting

We need a scribe for the meeting. This duty will move from one
participant to another at each meeting. This is very easy. Those without
experience with W3C tools should probably wait a couple of conference
before taking the duty.

Best
Stephanev
--