Re: Mobile Communities

 *Hey Ken,* *Not sure if this is what you are looking for but the **
ict4chw@googlegroups.com list that Neal runs is one of the more active
(non-project/non-tech specific) lists I am on.  I also create my own
community through twitter and find that as useful as any other community I
have stumbled upon.*
Hope you are well.

-merrick-

--