new charter version

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:37:59 +0100
To: "public-mw4d@w3.org" <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Dear All,

Following our discussions yesterday i updated the charter at
http://www.w3.org/2010/01/MW4Dcharter2.html along the lines we discussed:

*mentionned social networks in the work on tools
*added a section 1.1 approach describing the bottom-up approach we
discussed. Also mentionned it in the timeline section
*added a section on adoptin methodologies and added a corresponding
deliverable. Nicolas feel free to propose a better description

Let me know if i missed something.
All comments are welcome before teh end of this week so that i can start
the process of validation next week

Cheers
Steph

--