Re: new charter version

Stephane, All,

The charter doc has captured different dimensions of MW4D,
namely Application domains, Tools, Impact Analysis, Business Models and
Service Adoption Methodologies quite well.  Thanks.

May I also suggest that we include a statement somewhere (perhaps in the
Approach section?) in the doc emphasizing that the primary objective is to
identify the "best practices" based on empirical evidences and not to invent
new methodologies or models. The "Group note on MW4D tools landscape" seems
like an exception here, so the question is whether we can do this in the
stipulated time period of this group?

Secondly, which Group note will include the following (mentioned in the
Approach section):

"Then, in a second phase, after having studied few domains, the group will
identify cross-sector similarities, and potential generalizations that could
provide solutions across different domains."

Would this also be in the first Group note?

The Group note descriptions cover the scope briefly quite well. To make
their titles to reflect the scope accurately, I feel it will be proper to
add the key word MW4D wherever appropriate. I mean the following:

   1. An Interest Group Note on Domain-Specific Challenges and *MW4D*Solutions
   2. An Interest Group Note on *MW4D* Tools Landscape
   3. An Interest Group Note on *MW4D* Impact Analysis Methodologies and
   Results
   4. An Interest Group Note on *MW4D* Business Models
   5. An Interest Group Note on *MW4D Service* Adoption Methodologies

 More when we discuss the scope of each note in detail.

Regards
Renjish