Next Teleconference January 18

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:28:20 +0100
To: "public-mw4d@w3.org" <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Dear All,
There is a meeting scheduled for next monday, January 18th, the first
one this year after the missed one last time !
(See details as usual at http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/#telcos)

Last meeting minutes:http://www.w3.org/2009/12/21-mw4d-minutes.html

The agenda:
- approval  of last meeting minutes
- discussion on the future of MW4D
I wrote a first draft of the charter at
http://www.w3.org/2010/01/MW4Dcharter2.html
i tried to put in sentences what we had discussed in the past. It would
be good for people to read this document and send their comments to the
lists, and we will discuss them monday.
Among the topics i would like to discuss:
*We had a proposal by Nicolas to consider non technical issues: Read
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mw4d/2009Dec/0010.html
*misc things like teleconference: this is about continuing the
discussion we had at the end of last teleconference about making the
mailing-list more lively

Stephane

--
Stephane Boyera        stephane@w3.org
W3C                +33 (0) 5 61 86 13 08