Re: Additional feedback on the roadmap doc

Hi Renjish,

thanks for the extensive review.
I would like to propose that you don't mix in the document the proof
reading and the comments, as it is very hard to extract the comments.

The proof-reading work is great and having it in the document is helpful.
The comments are more easily discussed outside the document. So please
in the future, extract them.

For now, i tried to summarize them below (merging those from this
version, from the one coming from the previous version:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-mw4d/2009Aug/0063.html ):

1- Change in structure:
you are proposing to move up the executive summary as the first section,
and the scope as the 5th section

2- adding a definition section (probably as the second section of the
doc after the intro ?)

3-restructuring the audience as put in the latest document you sent

did i miss any major comments ?

Thanks
Stephane

--