Comment to -- next call: monday 11 may

Sorry, I got into internet only now, about 25 minutes
after the time, when meeting started.

We did approve the in the call the last minutes few moments ago.

Now I verified quickly the minutes of last meeting (6th April 2009).

I noticed, that my name is missing from participation list.

Please add it.

Br. Lauri