next call: monday 11 may

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 17:21:13 +0200
To: "public-mw4d@w3.org" <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Hi All,

we decided to have an extra call this month on monday may 11 at
the usual time, mostly because we missed the last 2.
This week, Stephen Wolak will present us his project Betavine Social
Exchange (http://crowdtalk.wordpress.com/  )

See details at http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/#telcos

i will chair the meeting.

Any volunteer to scribe ?

Points to debate
Draft Agenda
- approval of last meeting minutes
(http://www.w3.org/2009/04/06-mw4d-minutes.html )
- review of action items:
  steph to come with a document structure and summary of each section
- report from conferences happened recently (ictd2009, ist-africa,...)
- presentation by Stephen on betavine social exchance

I remind people to connect to IRC.
I also remind people to read the documentation about how to be a cool
participants:
http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/w3circ#Being

Particularly how to put yourself in the queue for speaking, to ease the
discussion.

scribe volunteer welcome !

See you on monday
stephane