Location Information at CellBazaar, Bangladesh

From: Mira Slavova <slavbreed@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 11:55:50 +0100
To: Mobiles and Development <mdevelopment@dgroups.org>, public-mw4d@w3.org

Dear All,

I have been looking at the WAP and SMS possibilities for submitting
Buy and Sell offers at CellBazaar. Considering in detail the outlined
procedures I am left with the impression that CellBazaar uses some
location technology in order to get the location of the users. It
seems to me that inferred location information (without it  being
confirmed by the user) in itself could lead to misunderstandings...

More to the point, please have a look at my thoughts at www.mmd4d.org
and give me your comments. Have you used CellBazaar? Do you know
anyone who's used it? What do you think about location technologies
and their use?

Please, help me with your comments.

Best,
Mira