Re: Feedback till section 4 and objectives revised version

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 16:27:13 +0200
To: Renjish Kumar <renjish.kumar@gmail.com>
CC: public-mw4d@w3.org
Dear Renjish,

thanks a lot for your extensive review o fthe first parts. i integrated
most of your corrections in the documents except few of them:
- the change in the structure (respective place of scope and exec summary)
- your proposed objectives section, as you were using an old version and
not the latest one provided by mira.
- the change in the audience section

the first and the third point should be discussed during the september 7
teleconf to see where is the agreement in the group.
Concerning the second point, please review the new objective session
provided by mira and online now.

Thanks again for the work

Stephane

--