Feedback till section 4 and objectives revised version

From: Renjish Kumar <renjish.kumar@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 17:54:33 +0530
To: public-mw4d@w3.org
Hello,
   Attached are my comments and corrections (as track changes) on the
roadmap doc till section 4. A revised version of the objectives section is
also attached for your reference.....

I am still in the process of going through the entire document.... sorry for
this late entry after a long break... I was pressed for time due to some
personal emergency during the last couple of months... but hope better late
than never....

Regards
Renjish