Next Call Monday August 10

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@webfoundation.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 20:12:13 +0200
To: "public-mw4d@w3.org" <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Dear All,
we have planned an extra  call for next monday.
I made major contribution since last week on the roadmap, filling
section 6.1.1 6.1.2 6.1.3 and 6.1.4
see http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/wiki/roadmapv2
Please read for the meeting and comment

For the conference, as usual,
See details at http://www.w3.org/2008/MW4D/#telcos

i will chair the meeting.

Any volunteer to scribe ?

Points to debate
Draft Agenda
- approval of last meeting minutes
- review of action items:

       Renjish to summarize policy guideliens discussion on the discsuion
        steph to contact mike best
        stephane to update the roadmap and the issue 5 in the discussion
doc about accessibility
       Betty to look into maputo workshop report and see the matching
with existing challenges in the roadmap

- Discussion on roadmap:

*Piece added by stephane during the week

I remind people to connect to IRC.
I also remind people to read the documentation about how to be a cool

Particularly how to put yourself in the queue for speaking, to ease the

scribe volunteer welcome !

See you on monday

Stephane Boyera		boyera@webfoundation.org
Web Foundation		+33 (0) 5 61 86 13 08