digtal world forum final event

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 16:54:13 +0200
To: "public-mw4d@w3.org" <public-mw4d@w3.org>
Dear all,
as you might notice, i'm in my conference announcement mode :) !
As i mentionned during last teleconference, on behalf of the EU, i'm
organizing a conference on the use of low-cost technologies in Development.
This conference is taking place September 30 2009 in Brussels.
Participation is free. See details at

During this event, i will present the roadmap we are developing, and
there will be a series of high-level keynote speakers. look at the
preliminary agenda at
There are three themes that will be discussed: obviously, mobile
application, but also wireless broadband infrastructure, and low-cost

Again, this conference is open to all, but we have a limited number of

Best regards
Stephane Boyera		stephane@w3.org
W3C				+33 (0) 5 61 86 13 08
BP 93				fax: +33 (0) 4 92 38 78 22