Betavine Social Exchange

From: Wolak, Stephen, VF-Group <Stephen.Wolak@vodafone.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:18:34 +0200
To: <public-mw4d@w3.org>

Hi all,

Stephane Boyera suggested I email you to request your feedback on a new
project - the Betavine Social Exchange.

Please see:  http://crowdtalk.wordpress.com/   for details.

Basically, I am proposing to extend the Betavine website in a way that
can help NGOs etc. in emerging markets to find mobile technology
solutions to their issues.

I am planning to build the new website between now and September and
then pilot the Social Exchange in South Africa from September 2009 to
March 2010.

I would really value your feedback, preferrably via comments on the
blog.

Thanks,
Steve

Stephen Wolak
Consumer Theme - User & Developer Engagement
Vodafone Group R&D

Tel: +44 (0)7760 170358
Twitter: twitter.com/stevewolak
Blog: http://crowdtalk.wordpress.com
Email: stephen.wolak@vodafone.com

www.betavine.net  - Web
betavine.mobi  - Mobile Web
twitter.com/betavine
facebook: is.gd/nw5F

Alternative Contact: Owen Griffin, +44 (0)7919 697936

Vodafone Group Services Limited
Registered Office: Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire
RG14 2FN  Registered in England No 3802001