Re: Determining MW4D Core Values

Hi Joe,
What you are saying makes complete sense to me.
My summary

- the group is aiming at making a kind of state of the art that should
be helpful for potential service providers. They would have a kind of
handbook knowing what is possible today, with strengths, weakness and
domain of applicability.
So one of the ouput is for service providers

- the second type of output is what i call a roadmap: identifying
existing challenges that would need to be tackled in hte futur that
would help creating an enabling environment. e.g. educaiton courses,
specific software,...
This roadmap is intended for organizations/initiatives/groups that would
be interested to tackle them. W3C is one of them, but i'm sure there
will be things not relevant to W3C (like e.g. developing software)

- concerning the framework document itself, which is not the document
that will host the group work, it should be a kind of brochure of the
group to raise awreness of our objectives and leverage participations
from the targeted audience above-mentionned.

So yes it might make sense to integrate the distinction.

Stephane

--
Stephane Boyera		stephane@w3.org
W3C				+33 (0) 5 61 86 13 08